On Saturday, November 11, 10 am to 3 pm, a naturalization drive will be held at the Portuguese-American Cultural Center (PACC) in Yonkers, NY, located at 117 Park Ave.
Prospective candidates must bring the following:
• US permanent resident card (Green Card)
• Social Security Card
• Marriage license/divorce decree
• Children information (if applicable)
Individuals eligible will have to comply with following:
• Be at least 18 years old
• Be a US resident for 5 years or more
• Be married to a US citizen for at least 3 years.
This service, organized by the NYPALC (NY Portuguese-American Leadership Conference, and free of charge, is being provided by Wilson Terrero and Nancy Tejada-Ward.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For more details, please Subscribe to our digital edition, or buy the November 10, 2017 paper.